Since 2004, Audi has been offering their full-size A8 luxury sedan with satellite navigation via their MMI console. The MMI, which stands for Multi Media Interface, combines navigation, Bluetooth, radio and climate control in one streamlined interface. To program you navigation route, you will need to access the navigation menu in the MMI and input a destination.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the "NAV" button on your Audi's main console.
Press the "Destination" button on the display screen.
Turn the control knob to highlight "Address" and press the knob to select it.
Select "City/Zip" and enter the city for your destination. You can use the control knob to select letters and spell out your destination or use the touch pad to write out your destination.
Select "Add Street" and enter a street name.
Select "House Number" and add the house address for your destination.
Select "Start Route Guidance." The route will be calculated and displayed on the LCD screen.
Tips and warnings
- You can use the "Talk" button on your steering wheel to give verbal commands instead of using the control knob to enter a destination.
- Use the Points of Interest option or Favorites option to select preset destinations or your most used destinations.
- Press the "Criteria" button and set Dynamic Route to "On" to enable navigation based on the latest traffic information.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for