Adults who love building with LEGOs may apply to be a LEGO ambassador through the LEGO Ambassador Program. LEGO ambassadors volunteer to share their passion about building with LEGO products with other LEGO enthusiasts and the public worldwide. Nominees represent various LEGO User Groups (LUGs) worldwide. The ambassador program expects its members to actively participate, to be enthusiastic about and to be professional about engaging in LEGO guidance with the LEGO community and group. Each ambassador cycle runs one year. There are currently 40 ambassadors representing 22 countries.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- LEGO ambassador program application
Nominate potential LEGO ambassadors from the LEGO User Groups during open enrolment periods as announced by the LEGO Community Engagement and Communications Team.
Document nominee qualifications and apply to the LEGO Ambassador Program. It is up to each LUG to build an application process and choose a representative or nominee.
Meet all qualifications of the ambassador program for your LUG representative. Qualifications include general information about your LUG including offline and online locations, blogs, and forums; group contact person; membership statistics and longevity; community and member events; site traffic information and statistics; nominated representative information. Note that at least 10 members must be active LUG participants for at least one year and to apply.
Tips and warnings
- Open enrolment occurs every six months for the LEGO Ambassador Program. Benefits for LEGO Ambassadors include LEGO products, LEGO Ambassador logo use, mailing list access and quarterly conference call, private access to ambassador community forums, top-secret project invitations, and LEGO web site recognition as an ambassador.
- LEGO Ambassador Program open enrolment for the 2011 cycle closed Nov. 18, 2010.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for