Navigon Fresh is an online service that provides regular map updates for Navigon's line of GPS devices. Having the latest maps published loaded into your GPS will ensure that you reach your destination using the quickest and easiest route available.
Users pay one fee for a 24-month subscription to the FreshMaps service and receive up to 12 maps during that time. The company sends out an e-mail to subscribers when a new map is available.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB cable
- computer with Internet connection
Follow the link in the map notification newsletter to the Navigon Fresh download site.
Use the USB cable to connect the Navigon device to your computer. The small end of the USB cable goes into the plug on the bottom of the device. The larger end then plugs into the USB port on your computer.
Turn on the GPS.
Wait for the map to be downloaded to the device. The download happens automatically.
Turn off the device and unplug it from the computer.
Tips and warnings
- An alternative download method is to remove the SD card from the Navigon device and connect it to a computer using a card reader. The map update can be downloaded onto the SD card, and it will become active once the card is returned to the GPS device.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for