Skullcandy is a company that makes popular over the ear and on-ear headphones, earbuds and other personal audio devices. They are especially popular among outdoor sports enthusiasts. Skullcandy headphones are known for their fashionable looks. However, like any other headphone, they can break or otherwise fail to work properly. If you own Skullcandy headphones and they've stopped working properly, you can try a few things to fix them. You can also take advantage of Skullcandy's generous lifetime product warranty.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Try wiggling the wires and connectors of your headphones. They could have been disconnected or displaced. Be sure to do this gently, as you could further damage your headphones.
Plug the headphones into a different sound source. The problem could be with the audio player you're using, if you can't get sound from your headphones, rather than with the Skullcandy headphones.
Use Skullcandy's lifetime warranty if your headphones still aren't working correctly. The company will replace your headphones with the same or similar product. Be sure to register online to start the warranty process on Skullcandy's website.
Use Skullcandy's warranty even if you damaged your headphones yourself (for example, by dropping them). In this case, you're eligible for 50% off a replacement pair of headphones.
Tips and warnings
- Skullcandy products range widely in price. Some of their devices retail for as low as 20 dollars, while others cost more than a hundred. All of their products include the limited manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Be aware that Skullcandy only allows one product claim per warranty. You can't have the same device repaired or replaced more than once under warranty.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for