Founded in 1996, Travelocity allows travellers to book discounted airfares, car rentals and hotel accommodation online. The company promises "you'll never roam alone" and customers are welcome to change their reservations at any time with Travelocity. If you have an existing air reservation with the company, make a note of all the flight details, and then proceed to contact Customer Care. A representative will assist you in making appropriate changes to your ticket.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Airline information
- $30 reservation change fee
Go to Travelocity's home page and click on the "My Stuff" navigational button. This is located on the top right-hand corner of the main page.
Log into Travelocity with your user name and password. This will enable you to access any reservations under your name.
Click on "My Trips" and then the "Upcoming Trips" tab. Write down all information regarding your reservation, such as flight number, date and time of travel, as well as the airline and price you paid for your ticket.
Call Customer Care. You cannot make online changes to air ticket bookings. Call a Travelocity customer representative to assist with any changes (888-872-8356).
Before calling, consider the fees and small print on your ticket; you might decide that paying the cost to change your reservation is not worth the trouble of rescheduling the flight. Travelocity charges £19 to process and issue new tickets.
Tips and warnings
- To avoid extra fees with Travelocity, read the fine print and make sure all information is correct when you are purchasing your airfare.
- Be prepared for airlines to charge a fee that uses your ticket as credit for a new reservation.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for