Bass shakers produce earth-shaking bass on the concept that it is mostly felt instead of heard. It was originally created for auto applications so people could produce large bass without taking up much space. The Aura Pro version employs more than 50 watts of power and induces driving force above that of a regular shaker. This product is best used in convertibles and other tight spaces where mounting a large subwoofer is not practical. If installed properly, bass shakers will increase the intensity of strong bass and enhance any video game, music or movie.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Aura Pro bass speakers
- Stereo system
- Audio source
- RCA cables
- Plastic ties or plywood connector
- Universal screwdriver
Connect the bass shakers to your home or automotive amplifier using RCA cables. Complete the process the same way you would hook up ordinary speakers.
Mount the shakers underneath your bed, sofa or seat. Use plastic ties or a plywood connector unless there is a big piece of wood already installed that you can use to secure the shakers.
Secure the cables with cable holders to the lower or higher part of the wall. This will get them out of sight and prevent a tripping hazard.
Regulate the shaking amount using the volume button on the remote control. Turn the shakers on or off as needed.
Tips and warnings
- Using an amplifier that is too active will make your speakers sound distorted. To add the desired "punch" effect, plug the Auro Pro bass shakers into the "Phono" input.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for