Cats seem to live in their own world at times and can be downright stubborn when it comes to getting their own way. Sharing your home with a cat can be challenging when your feline friend decides to make a piece of furniture a scratching post or finds alternative places to relieve himself. Using citrus spray as a repellent will not only deter the cat but also leave a fresh smell in your home.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Quart spray bottle
- Eucalyptus oil
- Orange oil
Fill a quart size spray bottle with distilled water.
Add 20 drops of eucalyptus oil to the water. Replace the lid and shake the bottle to distribute the oil.
Add 20 drops of orange oil to the mix and shake the bottle again.
Set the nozzle to spray or mist and apply to the area you want to protect from the cat.
Tips and warnings
- Shake the bottle before each use because the oils will separate from the water.
- Keep the litter box clean so kitty does not find it too disgusting to use.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for