A talking e-card can be a unique way to wish someone a "Happy Birthday" or "Merry Christmas." These free musical e-cards can be found on several websites, such as Got Free Ecards and Free E-cards Online. Some providers offer the option to upload a voice greeting from your own MP3 file; others offer free use without the hassle of registration.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Find a free e-card site that doesn't require registration through a simple online search.
Search for your favourite card by clicking to view cards that attract your attention. Listen to the message or music by clicking the "play" button.
Select a card that best sums up the occasion.
Customise the e-card by writing a personalised message. Some websites offer the option to upload your own image that will appear on the e-card. Others let you upload a MP3 file with a voice greeting.
Fill out the information form, such as the receiver's name and e-mail address and giver's name and e-mail address. Press "send card" to send.
Check your e-mail inbox for a verification that the talking e-card sent.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure you use a trustworthy e-card site.
- Do not download any program unless you know it is virus-free and safe.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the free e-card site before using.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for