"SDR" is the extension for files created with SmartDraw, a program that lets you make documents from images you drag and drop into the viewing area. You can convert SDR files to other image file formats to open them on your computer.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Open SmartDraw. Click "File," then "Load" and select the file you want to convert.
Click "File" and select "Save as." Give the document a name and choose a save location.
Click the pull-down menu next to the "Format options" tab. Choose PDF, .gif, .tif or .jpeg; these formats are recognised by computers without SmartDraw.
Click "Save" to store the converted SDR file to the designated location.
Tips and warnings
- Save the SDR files in several locations to prevent you from accidentally deleting the files.
- Turning your computer off while saving an SDR file will corrupt that file.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for