The Waterpik, also known as a Water Flosser, can be a useful tool for maintaining your oral health. It has two standard counter top models: the Waterpik Ultra and the Waterpik Classic. It also has a cordless model known as the Waterpik Cordless. After assembling and using your unit according to product guidelines, you may want to disassemble it and put it away for another day's use.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Waterpik Unit
- Bathroom Sink
- Plastic Bag
Turn off the unit. The power switch is on the side of the unit.
Unplug the unit from the electrical socket. Do this if you are using a countertop Waterpik.
Dry the unit with a towel or cloth.
Push down the tip eject knob. This knob is located towards the top of the handle. After pushing this knob, you will hear a click and the tip will disengage from the handle.
Snap the tip to the base or to the top of the unit. A countertop Waterpik has a specific site to store your tip on either the base of the unit with the Classic model or on the top of the unit with the Ultra model. With the Waterpik Cordless unit, store your tips in either a clean plastic bag or holder.
Dump out the water in the reservoir. With the countertop Waterpik unit, the reservoir is on the top of the unit. With the Waterpik Cordless unit, the reservoir is on the side of the unit. Open the flip top to release water from the side reservoir.
Plug the charger into the unit. If you are using the Waterpik Cordless unit, charge the unit using an socket.
Store the unit in a dry area.
Tips and warnings
- Follow usage instructions provided with your Waterpik.
- Dump water or solution out of reservoir after use.
- Rinse out unit reservoir with water if using another medicament or solution in your Waterpik.
- Do not handle charger with wet hands.
- Do not place or store product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub, shower stall or sink.
- Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for