Cutting through a turkey or other meat, fresh bread or even fruit is not an easy task when all you have knife which requires pressure to cut through food and makes a mess. The Sonic Blade is an innovative modern knife designed to make those daunting kitchen tasks effortless. This cordless power knife not only cuts through meat and hard-to-cut fruit such as pineapple, but it also enables you to carve out designs or thin slices from delicate fruit. The Sonic Blade cuts a stack of sandwiches made from fresh bread in a matter of seconds. Its non-slip rubber grip handle makes it safe and easy to use, while its rechargeable battery keeps it powered for a long time.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Kitchen cutting board
- Power outlet
Remove all the Sonic Blade parts from the packaging. There will be the cordless power knife, two blades: a bread blade and a carving blade, a food holder, the charging block, rechargeable battery, instructions and recipe book.
Place the cordless power knife without the blades into the charging block.
Plug the cord of the rechargeable battery into the charging block and plug the battery into a power outlet.
Charge the Sonic Blade knife for 36 hours. A red light should be lit when it's charging and it will go off when the knife is charged. Remove from outlet.
Choose the blade appropriate for the type of food you will be cutting. Use the bread blade for cutting things, such as bread, buns or sandwiches. Use the carving blade for everything else, such as meat or fruit.
Remove the cordless power knife from its charging block. Place the chosen blade carefully into the designated opening in the front of the knife handle. You should hear a slight click. Check to see if the blade is in place and won't fall out.
Arrange the food you are cutting on a plate or a cutting board.
Turn on the cordless power knife using the switch on the handle's underside. Place it over the food and using a steady, slow movement, cut in the desired direction. Food should be sliced evenly and neatly without pressure.
Use the food holder to hold food in place. Press its edges against the food to keep it from sliding or turning. The food holder is safer than using your hands to hold down the food.
Wash the knife and its blades if necessary using a damp cloth or sponge, or by placing it in the dishwasher. Dry everything completely before charging the knife. Return knife to charging block when not in use.
Tips and warnings
- Bring the Sonic Blade along with you to picnics, barbecues or even camping. When fully charged, the knife does not need additional charging for days or even weeks.
- Charge the Sonic Blade occasionally by plugging it into the power outlet, especially if you plan on using it for a long time.
- Be careful when using as the knife blades are sharp.
- Keep the knife out of the reach of children to avoid injury and always use the Safety Lock Trigger on the knife's handle to lock it in place.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for