The Spektrum AR6110e microlight receiver is a device used for radio-controlled vehicles that communicates with a transmitter, or controller, such as the Spektrum DX6i, to give specific control of your remote vehicle. In order for this communication to occur, the receiver needs to bind with the transmitter, allowing the two devices to be paired for proper control.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Spektrum AR6110e microlight receiver
- DSM2 compatible receiver (DX6i)
- Power source
- Bind plug
Make sure you have a DSM2 transmitter such as the Spektrum DX6i. To properly bind the Spectrum AR6110e receiver, you must have a transmitter that is compatible; this includes any of the Spektrum DX series transmitters.
Insert your bind plug into the BATT/BIND pins on the Spektrum AR6110e receiver. This port is usually located as the last port in the row.
Turn on your AR6110e receiver by plugging it into a power source, usually the electronic speed controller, or ESC. You will notice that the light on the receiver flashes, letting you know that the receiver is in bind mode.
Turn on your Spektrum DX6i transmitter while holding down the "Bind/Trainer" switch. After a few seconds, the light on your receiver will become a solid colour indicating that you have effectively bound your Spektrum AR6110e receiver to the DX6i transmitter, and you can let go of the Bind/Trainer switch.
Remove the bind plug from the BATT/BIND port on the Spektrum AR6110e microlight receiver.
Tips and warnings
- Do not forget to remove the bind plug when you are finished with the binding process. Not doing so will place your Spektrum AR6110e receiver into bind mode each time you power it on.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for