Manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes E-class vehicles are popular luxury executive sedans that have been in production since 1993. Mercedes E-class models such as the 2007 E350 include both a convenient digital clock and a sophisticated analogue clock. The analogue clock in your 2007 Mercedes E350 can be set using the buttons on the vehicle's multi-function steering wheel.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the "+" or "-" buttons on the vehicle's steering wheel until the "Time and Date" menu appears on the digital display.
Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow buttons until the "Clock, Hours" message appears on the digital display.
Use the steering wheel's "+" or "-" buttons to adjust the clock's hours digits to the current time. Press the small "Reset" button next to the analogue clock to save your changes to the hours digits.
Access the vehicle's "Time and Date" menu again using the "+" or "-" buttons on the steering wheel.
Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow buttons to cause the "Clock, Minutes" message to show on the digital display screen.
Set the minutes digits to the desired time with the "+" or "-" buttons. Press the "Reset" button next to the analogue clock to save your changes to the minute digits. Note that the analogue clock's hands will move to reflect the current time.
Tips and warnings
- Repeat the analogue clock-setting process each time the battery in your 2007 Mercedes E350 is replaced.
- The analogue clock-setting process can only be completed while the engine is running.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for