In 1936, Eddie Bauer patented the Skyliner, which became the first quilted down jacket. Since that time, Eddie Bauer has expanded its outerwear collection to include sweaters, T-shirts, shoes, accessories, backpacks, blankets, pillows, gloves, lanterns, and bedding. The company is still expanding its reach and continues to open stores throughout North America.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to the Eddie Bauer website.
Scroll to the bottom of the screen. In the middle of the screen, you will see a box under the words, "Find a Store." Enter your Postcode in the search box and click "Go."
The Store Locator will populate the results in a new page. The search criteria are set up to search stores within 50 miles of your Postcode. Select the store nearest to you.
Tips and warnings
- If no store is found near your Postcode, change the radius to 100 miles. If that does not work, try searching by your city and state.
- You can call customer service at 1-800-426-8020, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. If you are hearing-impaired, you can call 1-800-462-6757 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for