- Skill level:
Sign in to your Microsoft Outlook account. You will need to enter in your user name and password to get access to the account.
Click on "Tools" and choose the option for "Account Settings." On the new tab, click on the option for "RSS Feeds."
Scroll through the various feeds you are subscribed to and locate the feed for MSNBC. Select the MSNBC feed and click the button to "Remove." The feed will then be deleted from your Outlook account, stopping the e-mails from entering your inbox.
Tips and warnings
- If the fix still does not work, contact MSNBC's tech support at its website (see Resources) and report the error.
- If you do not have Microsoft Outlook and are still receiving breaking news e-mails, you will need to turn off the RSS feed using steps similar to those already described.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for