The tips of your fingernails are subject to all sorts of abuse, from nail polish stains to collecting everyday grime. Whether it's because of polish residue or dirt, nail tips can become discoloured. There is a simple and inexpensive way to whiten nail tips, whether in preparation for polishing or simply to keep them looking their best. This recipe makes enough for one treatment.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Small bowl
- 1 tbsp hydrogen peroxide
- 2 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 or 2 cotton swabs
Combine the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Mix well, forming a paste.
Press the paste under and on each nail tip with a cotton swab. Be sure to cover the tip completely from one side to the other.
Allow paste to set for three minutes.
Rinse and dry nails and hands thoroughly.
Tips and warnings
- Use a nailbrush to clean out all excess paste.
- Apply lotion to hands after drying.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for