Wella Color Touch is a semi-permanent hair colour that can be used to change the colour of your hair or just add shine to your existing hair colour for up to 24 washes. This formula is ammonia-free, which is less harsh than most permanent hair colours. Wella Color Touch professional hair product is only meant to be used by industry professionals, but you can find several websites that sell it online to the general public.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Wella Color Touch hair colour
- Wella Color Touch Emulsion
- Protective gloves
- Rubber apron
- Hair colouring brush
- Metal bowl
- Warm water
Shampoo and towel dry your hair.
Wear protective gloves and a rubber apron to keep the colour from penetrating onto your clothes or skin.
Mix between one third to one half of a tube of Color Touch with the dedicated developer Color Touch Emulsion in a small metal bowl. Use two parts emulsion for every one part of colour.
Using a hair colouring brush, apply the colour mixture evenly beginning at the roots and working toward the ends. If your roots are darker than your ends, leave the mixture on your roots for five minutes before continuing to colour the rest of your hair.
Let the mixture soak into the hair for 20 minutes.
Add warm water to your hair and massage through from roots to ends. Wash your complete head thoroughly with warm water. Shampoo and condition your hair.
Tips and warnings
- Use a colour-saving shampoo and conditioner to help your new hair colour last longer.
- Throw away any unused colour mixture.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for