Interactive whiteboards provide a great way to present your material to others. If you're using an iPad to create your presentations, then you'll want to be able to connect the iPad to an interactive whiteboard in order to facilitate your presentations. This is fairly simple to do since all it requires is a projector and an app for your iPad. The projector is typically provided in your presentation space so the app turns the projector into an interactive whiteboard.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Whiteboard VGA Out app
Download the Whiteboard VGA Out iPad app from the iTunes store. This is the app that you will use to create an interactive whiteboard for your presentations.
Use the Apple iDock Connector to VGA Adapter to connect your iPad to the projector that you'll be using for the presentation. This adaptor is available through the Apple store.
Open the Whiteboard VGA Out app on your iPad. Because you have connected the iPad to the projector using the adaptor this will turn the projector into the interactive whiteboard that you're seeking.
Tips and warnings
- It is possible to connect additional iPads to the entire whiteboard system if they are also running the Whiteboard VGA Out app. Go to the toolbar on the top of the program and press "connect" and the system will connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to any other iPads running the app.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for