Mod Podge is a brand name for a gel medium used in découpage craft projects. The sticky substance acts as a glue, sealer and finish. With Mod Podge, you only need one product to affix cutouts to a surface, cover the cutouts with another coat, seal and finish. Not all crafters use Mod Podge; some alter common products to produce a similar result.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- White glue
- 284 g (10 oz) container
- Ice cream stick
Squeeze 240 ml (3/4 cup) white glue (like Elmer's Glue) into a container.
Add 60 ml (1/4 cup) water.
Stir with a wooden ice cream stick until the mixture is smooth and well blended. Store in an airtight container.
Tips and warnings
- Adjust the thickness of the mixture by adding or reducing the amount of water added to the white glue.
- The mixture will last for weeks, providing it is stored in an airtight container. Discard if it dries out or turns a different colour.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for