"Jerry Beads" are plastic beaded necklaces that people receive if they expose parts of their bodies while attending a taping of The Jerry Springer Show in Stamford, Connecticut. The beads are typically reserved for women who show their breasts, but men can earn them by flashing their chests or rear ends. The controversial talk show, hosted by former Cincinnati mayor Jerry Springer, features guests who complain and interact about issues pertaining to adultery, incest, and other sexual behaviour that is generally considered to be deviant.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Jerry Springer Show ticket
Reserve your free tickets to the show. You can submit a request to reserve your tickets online at jerryspringertv.com. You must provide your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, age and your desired show date. Verify that you receive your ticket confirmation via e-mail.
Travel to Stamford for your scheduled show date. Arrive early to pick up your ticket, which is held at the door. Tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and the show's producers may distribute tickets to more people than the studio can hold to ensure a full audience. Show your photo ID to prove that you are 18 years or older to get your ticket.
Find a seat in the audience. Before the show begins, the producers may ask if anyone would like to earn Jerry Beads during the taping. Express your desire to receive the beads.
Expose your breasts, chest, or rear end during the taping--usually, Jerry Springer speaks to the guests who want to earn Jerry Beads just before they earn them. You must lift your clothing at the appropriate time and in full view of the show's cameras to earn your beads.
Tips and warnings
- If you want Jerry Beads but don't want to expose yourself to get them, you can try searching for the beads for sale on sites such as ebay.com or craigslist.org.
- Remember that any activity in which you partake on film will be recorded and is permanent. You will not be able to control who might see the tape after it airs.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for