The Mini Cooper is a subcompact that has been in continuous production since 1959 and originally produced by the British Motor Corporation. It was sold in the United States for a short period of time in the 1960s. After a long absence, it returned to America in 2002 and is now produced by BMW. New Mini Coopers have an internal computer to keep track of key vehicle information and getting your Mini Cooper's MPG reading can easily be done at the push of a button.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Locate the turn signal lever, which is located on the steering column on the left side of the steering wheel.
Locate the button on top of the turn signal lever.
Push the button and look at the digital display on the bottom of the tachometer on the dashboard. This will cycle through the various different types of information your Mini Cooper is equipped to display. Keep hitting the button until you get the average fuel consumption display. This will show you the miles per gallon your Mini Cooper is averaging.
Tips and warnings
- To reset the average fuel consumption display, press and hold the button on top of the turn signal lever until you see the fuel consumption display reset.
- The display that shows your fuel consumption also displays average vehicle speed, cruising range and outside temperature.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for