If you're experiencing technical issues with MSN Explorer or updating to the newest version of the program, uninstalling and reinstalling will help you achieve the desired outcome. MSN Explorer creates an uninstall link in the Windows Start Menu for easy removal. To reinstall, the latest version of the program is found on the MSN website (see Resources). Before reinstalling, you must first uninstall the program.
- Skill level:
Click the "Start" button and click the "All Programs" link.
Click the "MSN" folder, then click "Uninstall MSN Explorer" shortcut. The uninstallation wizard displays on screen.
Click the "Next" button to begin the uninstallation, then click the "Finish" button after the process completes.
Uninstall MSN Explorer
Download the "MSN Explorer" executable installation file (see Resources) and save the file to your desktop.
Double-click the "MSN Explorer" executable file shortcut to launch the install wizard.
Click the "Next" button and select a location for the install, then click the "Next" button.
Click the "Finish" button once the install completes to close the install wizard.
Reinstall MSN Explorer
Tips and warnings
- Alternatively, the Windows Add and Remove Programs screen in the Control Panel can be used to uninstall the program.
- MSN Explorer is a subscription based service.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for