The MasterCard SecureCode programme provides cardholders with additional buyer protection during online shopping. Register your card at the SecureCode site for your financial institution and create a unique personal identification number. When shopping at a participating online merchant, your financial institution prompts you to enter the SecureCode PIN during checkout. Successfully entering your PIN provides a method of verifying card ownership. Your purchase is finalised. Log into your personal account to quickly change your SecureCode PIN online.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Log into the SecureCode website designated by your card issuer. Enter the 16-digit MasterCard number registered with SecureCode. Click Continue or Next.
Select "Change My Password" under Account Management. When prompted, enter current SecureCode.
Enter your new SecureCode. Enter the new SecureCode a second time to confirm changes.
Save your changes. Log out of the SecureCode website. Use your code immediately.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- MasterCard: SecureCode: Frequently Asked Questions: #1: About MasterCard SecureCode: How Does MasterCard SecureCode Work?
- HSBC: MasterCard SecureCode: #4: General Questions and Contact Numbers: Can I Change My Existing SecureCode or Personal Greeting?
- National Irish Bank: MasterCard SecureCode: Do You Need To Change Your MasterCard SecureCode / Verified By Visa Password?