Balloons are often associated with celebrations including holidays, birthdays, graduation parties and weddings. Balloons filled with helium are the most popular. Helium-filled balloons float and come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colours. Helium balloons, though festive, can be expensive and short-lived. A helium balloon will lose most of its helium within a 24-hour period. Proper storage is the preferred method of lengthening the life of a helium-filled balloon.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Helium-filled balloons
- Large plastic bag
Gather helium-inflated balloons.
Place balloons in a large plastic bag.
Secure the bag closed using string.
Tips and warnings
- Storing the balloons in a cool, dry place can also extend the shelf life of the balloon.
- Large plastic bags designed specifically for balloon storage are available to purchase at party and entertainment stores.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for