The Canon Pixma MP610 is an all-in-one printer, copier and scanner. You can use the MP610 to print everything from simple word-processor documents to intricate high-resolution photographs. Whatever you use the MP610 for, you want the colours to be vibrant and accurate. Because the MP610 is an inkjet printer, its printer heads can clog, creating inaccurate colour reproduction. If your Pixma MP610 is not printing colours correctly you should clean the printer heads in order to solve the problem.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Locate the HOME button on your Pixma MP610 and press it.
Go to Settings and select it by pressing the OK button.
Go to Maintenance and select it by pressing the OK button.
Go to Deep cleaning and select it by pressing the OK button.
Choose Yes when the printer asks for confirmation and press OK to confirm.
Allow the printer to finish cleaning the printer heads.
Tips and warnings
- Clean the printer heads regularly to ensure that your colours stay accurate and consistent.
- Never attempt to manually clean the printer heads. The heads are very delicate and should only be cleaned by the printer or a trained professional.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for