Pioneer remotes, which come with a receiver, are typically a type of universal remote control. This means that the remote is designed to work with many types of televisions, from a variety of manufacturers. However, the remote will need to be set up or programmed to work with your specific television. To do this you will need to first verify that the remote is not low on battery power.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- AA batteries
Remove the battery cover and insert new AA batteries into the remote. Replace the battery cover.
Press the "Power" button on the television to turn it on.
Point the remote at the TV and press the "CATV"and "TV" keys at the same time. The indicator light will come on after three seconds. This will put the remote into "SET Mode."
Press the "TV" key to program the television.
Press the "Vol Up" button slowly multiple times, until the TV turns off.
Press the "TV" key to set the code for the television.
Tips and warnings
- Some Panasonic remotes will have a "Setup" button to use to enter "SET Mode."
- Enter the three-digit code for your television after pressing the "TV" button, if applicable.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for