For a long time, consumers were forced to drink bottled or canned beer at home, unable to find a practical alternative to massive kegs. The Heineken Draught Keg is an answer to the question beer drinkers have been asking. It provides fresh pours of draft beer in the comfort of your own home with the help of the Beertender from Krups. The Beertender is a small version of what is commonly called a kegerator, basically a unit that both serves and chills containers of draft beer. Knowing how to open a Heineken Draught Keg with the Krups Beertender will have you enjoying fresh pours in no time.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Open the lid of the Krups Beertender and place a chilled Heineken Draught Keg inside with the opening, facing up.
Turn the tap handle counterclockwise, revealing the interior of the tap assembly.
Attach the draft beer tube to the top of the mini-keg by snapping it into place, running the open end of the tube along the exposed interior of the tap assembly. The tube should end at the end of the tap assembly where the beer is poured from.
Close the tap assembly by turning it clockwise until it snaps into place.
Close the lid of the Beertender and serve.
Tips and warnings
- Replace the draft beer tube with each new keg to ensure a fresh pour every time.
- Keep your Beertender away from any heat sources or direct sunlight, which can ruin the beer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for