A Grasslin timer consists of two elements: a clock and a timer. The device plugs into your electrical socket and then you plug your jacuzzi into the device. In order for the timer to properly function, you must set the clock. Depending on your preference, your Grasslin device can be set in a 24-hour or an a.m./p.m. format. Using the Grasslin timer allows you to save energy by turning the jacuzzi's heater on and off at specified times.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Locate and press the Menu button on your Grasslin timer to enter the programming screen.
Press either the + or - button to select the "24-hour" or "AM/PM" format. The screen will display "24h" or "AM" and the option that is currently selected will be displayed in a bold font.
Press "OK" to save your selection of "24-hour" or "AM/PM."
Press the + or - button to increase or decrease the hour on the clock and then press "OK" once the hour displayed on the screen is correct.
Press the + or - button to increase or decrease the minutes on the clock and then press "OK" once the minutes displayed on the screen are correct. The clock is now set and you may now program the timer.
Tips and warnings
- You can also use your Grasslin timer on other devices in addition to your jacuzzi.
- The 24-hour format is also known as military time and assigns a unique number to each hour. For example, 1:00 p.m. is 1300 in a 24-hour format.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for