The Sansa Clip MP3 player can acquire many problems while it is in use. These usually occur with the hard drive. When the hard drive stops functioning properly, you can no longer access the files. The drive then needs to be rejuvenated. Formatting the Sansa's hard drive will erase all software bugs on it, allowing your drive to function properly again.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Connect the Sansa Clip's USB cable to the computer.
Click the blue icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. On the right side of the newly opened menu, click "Computer."
Click on the "System and Security" icon in the "Control Panel" menu. Click "Administrative Tools," then double-click "Computer Management."
Click on "Disk Management" in the left panel of the "Computer Management" screen. Right-click the Sansa Clip in the right panel and click "Format."
Press "OK" to format the Sansa Clip. The Clip will now be formatted, eliminating all corrupted software errors on the player's hard drive.
Tips and warnings
- Back up your data on a second storage device so that you do not lose anything.
- Formatting the Sansa Clip will delete all data on the drive.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for