The Tide to Go Mini is a smaller version of Tide's portable stain-removal pen, Tide to Go. The Tide to Go Mini can safely be used on most fabrics to remove fresh, non-greasy food and drink stains. The product uses peroxide surfactant as its primary cleaning agent, and does not contain any bleach.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Damp cloth
Wipe away or remove any excess food or drink from the fabric.
Press the tip firmly onto the stain. Repeat until the stain remover begins to flow from the pen tip.
Rub the tip of the Tide to Go Mini over the surface of the stain. As the stain begins to dry, press the tip to the fabric again to add more stain remover and continue to rub the fabric. Repeat this process until the stain is removed.
Wipe the stain remover solution from the fabric with a damp cloth if you will be exposing it to direct sunlight.
Tips and warnings
- The Tide to Go Mini is designed to work only on fresh stains from food and drink. Use a different product to remove older or set stains.
- Do not use the Tide to Go Mini on greasy food stains.
- For difficult stains, place a paper towel under the fabric to absorb excess stain remover and repeat the cleaning process as many times as you need to.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for