Nail Envy by O.P.I. is a line of nail polish created to strengthen and harden weak, splitting, dry and brittle nails. It is available in six different formulas, each targeted to a specific nail weakness. The formulas available are dry and brittle, sensitive and peeling, soft and thin, original, matt and maintenance. You can purchase Nail Envy in chemists, nail salons, some retail stores and online for between £9 and £11.
- Skill level:
Remove any old nail polish from your nails with nail polish remover.
Apply one coat of Nail Envy to your nails.
Wait 2 to 5 minutes for the first coat to dry. Apply a second coat of Nail Envy to your fingernails.
Apply another single coat of Nail Envy to your nails every other day. When your nails have reached the desired strength and hardness level, O.P.I. recommends that you switch to the Nail Envy maintenance formula. To use the maintenance formula, repeat steps 1 through 4.
Tips and warnings
- The matt formula has a natural appearance that would be ideal for men or as a base coat.
- O.P.I states that those using the sensitive and peeling formula should not switch to the maintenance formula. Instead continue using the sensitive and peeling formula as directed to protect and soothe your nails.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for