Anavar is an anabolic steroid available by prescription. Anavar is produced under the brand name Oxandrin. It is prescribed along with a diet and exercise regimen to promote weight gain and muscle growth. Anavar is also prescribed to aid in pain relief associated with osteoporosis and some forms of bone cancer. It comes in a tablet form that is taken by mouth two to four times a day according to need. A typical Anavar prescription lasts for two weeks, but it can be prescribed for up to four weeks in severe cases.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Glass of water
Remove the tablet from the bottle.
Take a drink of water. This lubricates the oesophagus to ease the flow of the tablet down the throat to the stomach. It is not necessary to take the pills with a full meal, but eating a small piece of bread before hand will prevent an upset stomach.
Place the pill in the back of your throat.
Swallow the pill.
Repeat steps 1 through 4 as many times a day as your doctor recommends. Each time should be spaced at even intervals throughout the day. This ensures the medication remains at an even therapeutic level all day. Anavar will not disrupt sleep so it is not necessary to take bedtime precautions.
Tips and warnings
- Alert your doctor to any allergies you have.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you notice any pain, numbness or swelling anywhere on your body while taking Anavar tablets.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for