"Sims 2: University," is an expansion pack for the popular "Sims 2" computer game. In this expansion, players guide their characters, Sims, through college. Players control every aspect of their Sims' lives, from learning new skills to making friends. But if players find watching their Sims study tedious, they can speed Sims through semesters with a simple cheat. Cheats are built into the game by EA, the creators of the "Sims 2." Despite this, cheats are still associated with causing buggy game play in the "Sims 2: University," so use any cheats at your own risk.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press "Ctrl," "Shift" and "C" simultaneously. This will open up a new screen, the command console, where you can enter in cheat codes.
Enter "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" into the command console. Cheats are case sensitive, so be sure to capitalise correctly. This code enables multiple cheats, including one that lets you skip semesters.
Click the profile box of the Sim you want to control, found in the left-hand corner of the screen. Once your Sim is activated, hold down the "Shift" key and click on her. This will open up a selection menu.
Select the "Spawn" category from the selection menu. Then select "Semester Tester." An apple statue will appear next to your Sim.
Click on the apple tree. You'll be presented with the option to skip semesters. Press the "Graduate" button to skip all semesters.
Tips and warnings
- If you don't want to use cheats, simply increase the game's speed to maximum and put your Sim on "Free Will" mode. Return the game to normal speed and remove "Free Will" once your Sim has passed her semester.
- Some players report that using cheats causes their game to freeze or act erratically.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for