Halloween always is associated with different kinds of costumes for trick or treating, as well as costume parties. A costume doesn't have to be scary but only has to be something that stands out. If you are planning to go out as a monkey on Halloween and you don't want to wear a mask, you can paint your face instead so that it will look lifelike.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Face paint
- Paint brush
- Picture of a cartoon monkey
- Wet tissues
Assemble the face paints that you will need. Base the colours on the picture of the cartoon monkey. Cartoons are easier to mimic because the colours are solid as compared to the real animal.
Wash your face so that it will be free from dirt and oil. Face painting also will be easier if your face is clean.
Get the paint brush and dab it at a paint to begin painting your face. It will be best to start from your nose. There will be a lesser chance of painting unevenly if you start from the centre. It also will be easier to notice if you are painting unevenly and fixing it can be done right away.
Wipe the excess paints from your face using the wet tissue. Wipe it carefully so that it will not ruin the other parts of the paint.
Air-dry the face paint for up to three hours.
Tips and warnings
- Try to let paints dry on your face before moving to another colour. Sometimes wet paints can mix if it is accidentally brushed on the face.
- You also can use different sizes of paint brushes so that the painting will be more defined.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for