"Sacred 2" is a video game that is available on multiple platforms; you can get "Sacred 2" for your Windows-based computer, PlayStation3 or Xbox 360. In the game, you can play as a variety of characters like a Seraphim, Inquisitor or High Elf. Using different weapons, abilities and spells, you can take your character on quests to become a great hero. In the Windows version of the game, if you want your character's appearance to differ from characters of the same race, you can change the character's hairstyle using a code.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Start the "Sacred 2" game on your computer. Press the reverse single quote key ("`") on your keyboard, located on the same key as the tilde.
Type "sys haircolor" in the dialogue box. For black hair, type 000000 after "sys hair colour." For blue hair, use the code 0000FF. For red hair, use FF0000.
Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard. Press the reverse single quote character again to close the console.
Tips and warnings
- Save your progress after changing your character's hair colour so you won't erase the modification.
- The code for changing a character's hair colour may not work for every kind of character.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for