As a busy person, there are a lot of things that you can do on the go using your iPhone, and one of the most important things you will do from your iPhone is send invitations to your meetings. By simply using the installed Calendar app and a Microsoft Exchange account you can schedule the meeting and send meeting invitations on your iPhone simultaneously.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- iPhone (running 3.0 OS or newer)
- Microsoft Exchange account
Power on your iPhone.
Tap on the "Calendar" icon from your iPhone home screen to open the Calendar application on your iPhone.
Tap on the "+" sign to create an event with invitees.
Enter the details of your event.
Tap on "Invitees."
Choose the attendees for the event from your iPhone's contact list or enter the attendees' e-mail addresses.
Tap on the "Done" button to return to the previous screen.
Tap on the "Done" button to send the invitation to the event. Your event was now added to your calendar and your attendees were sent meeting invitations.
Tips and warnings
- When choosing attendees from your iPhone's contact list, you must have an e-mail address listed in order for them to receive the meeting invite.
- Ensure "All Calendars" appears on the top of your screen indicating all calendars are being displayed when you open the "Calendar" app.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for