Dirty print rollers on the Epson R2400 might cause problems resulting in the paper failing to feed properly through the printer causing jams and other frustrations. Cleaning the rollers will often correct these problems.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Epson Ink Jet Printer Cleaning Sheets
Remove the paper from the paper-sheet feeder.
Remove the backing from the cleaning sheet (the side on which instructions are printed). Do not follow the instructions on the sheet as they might not pertain to this printer.
Load the cleaning sheet into the sheet feeder with the sticky side out.
Depress the paper feed button so the cleaning sheet feeds through the printer.
Repeat Steps 3 and 4 two more times to fully clean the rollers, then throw away the cleaning sheet.
Tips and warnings
- Instructions for cleaning the print roller for an Epson R2400 can be found on Page 103 of the User's Manual, complete with pictures.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for