You can mix NIDO full cream instant milk powder in seconds to have a delicious and nutritious beverage for yourself or a child. NIDO Clasica is a 26 per cent milk fat, fortified powdered dairy beverage made by the Nestle corporation. The manufacturer recommends serving NIDO to children over the age of 1 year to provide vitamins, nutrients and calories for energy. Mix up some NIDO Clasica full cream instant milk powder to satisfy a child or remember the flavour of your childhood.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 3 tbsp. Nestle NIDO Clasica
- 1 cup warm water
- Bottle or cup
- Spoon (optional)
Add the NIDO Clasica powder to bottle or cup. Four of the provided scoops equals approximately three tablespoons.
Pour the warm water into the serving vessel.
Mix the bottle by sealing it and shaking vigorously until you no longer see clumps of powder. Use a spoon to mix the powdered thoroughly if serving in a cup.
Tips and warnings
- Chill the mixed NIDO in a sealed food-safe glass or plastic container and use the same day.
- Dry NIDO Clasica mix will last for two years when kept in the original container and stored in a cool, dark and dry pantry.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for