If you do not have access to the Internet to download your Zune software, another method is needed. You can use the sync feature in the Microsoft Windows Media Player to transfer music onto your Zune player.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Press the "Power" button on the Zune to turn it on.
Double-click the icon for Windows Media Player to open the program.
Connect the USB cable to the Zune and to a USB port on the computer.
Click the "Sync" button that is located in the upper-right area of the Windows Media Player.
Click "Library" in the left pane. Highlight a song and drag it to the list pane to add it to the song transfer list to the Zune. Alternatively, right-clicking a song and selecting "Add to List" will put the song in the list pane.
Verify that you have all of the songs selected that you want to transfer to your Zune player.
Click the "Start Sync" button to transfer the selected songs to the Zune.
Tips and warnings
- Press the "Shift" key to select multiple items instead of dragging one song at a time to the list pane.
- The Zune is capable of playing MP3 and WMA music formats.
- Songs that are in an incompatible format will be converted to WMA when synced with the Zune.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for