The S40 mobile phone uses a microSD memory card to store pictures and video. These cards can be locked so new information cannot be deleted, moved or added to it. This protects the card from friends and family members accidentally deleting files.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Push on the opening of the microSD card. This will pop it out of position. Pull the card out with your fingers.
Look for a small switch on the side card.
Flip the switch to the position above where it is now. This will unlock the card.
Tips and warnings
- A microSD card can be used in a normal-sized SD card slot with the help of a converter.
- Removing the microSD card from the phone while data is being saved to it will corrupt data.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for