Facebook is a popular social networking website that was originally launched in 2004. As of 2010, Facebook had over 500 million active users and, according to Compete.com, is the most used social network worldwide. The iPhone offers a free Facebook application from Apple's App Store. The application allows you to quickly upload mobile photos from your iPhone to your Facebook page.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Facebook account
Press the "Camera" icon on your iPhone, then press the camera button to take a digital photo from your iPhone.
Press the round button located at the bottom of your iPhone's screen, then press the "Facebook" icon. Log on to your Facebook account by entering your username and password.
Press the camera icon located at the top of the Facebook application, to the left of the status input field. Select the option "Choose From Library." Select "Camera Roll," then select the photo you would like to post to your Facebook page. Press the blue "Upload" button to post the picture to your Facebook page.
Tips and warnings
- Before pressing the blue "Upload" button in Step 4, you can enter a caption for the photo by pressing the "Write a caption" button.
- It is also possible to take a photo from the Facebook application. After logging in to your Facebook account, press the camera icon and then select the option "Take Photo or Video." The iPhone's camera application will automatically open. Take a photo and then the Facebook application will ask you if you would like to post the new photo directly to your Facebook page.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for