Chicco, a baby equipment company based in Italy, was established in 1958 by Pietro Catelli. Chicco products are available around the world and include car seats, playpens, baby carriers and high chairs, as well as a wide range of children's toys. Chicco strollers come in full-size, double and compact models. The method of opening a Chicco stroller is very similar regardless of which model you own.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Chicco stroller
Undo the storage latch by pulling up on the plastic clip on the right side that clamps the folded stroller together.
Push the front legs of the stroller out to unfold the stroller while holding the handle firmly.
Push down the safety lock with your foot. This lock is located on the bottom part of the back of the stroller.
Tips and warnings
- The premium model "Cortina" and the double stroller "Cortina Together" are opened in a slightly different way. With the stroller lying on the ground, grasp the small handle on the parent tray and pull up. The stroller will unfold as you pull. No additional locking is necessary with this model.
- Ensure that your stroller is fully locked into open position before using. Use the stroller's toe-tap locking brakes to keep it from moving when not in transit.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for