Asian wall fans can lend an exotic flair to your home decor, whether you display them alone or in a group. However, they can be perplexing when it comes time to hang them. Rather than insert something through the fan to hang it, you can attach an adhesive material to the backside of the fan to display it on the wall.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Double-sided adhesive tape
Open the fan to its full width and turn it over so that the back is facing you.
Cut five or more 1-inch pieces of double-sided tape from a roll with a pair of scissors. The amount of tape you use will depend on the size of the fan. Large fans will need more tape.
Apply the exposed adhesive side of the tape to the back of the Asian wall fan's ribs. Make sure to apply pieces to the side, bottom, top and middle ribs so that these areas will adhere to the wall.
Peel off the adhesive covers (on the part of the double-sided tape facing you) to expose the adhesive.
Press the Asian wall fan gently onto the wall or other surface to adhere it. Be careful not to crush the ribs of the fan when hanging.
Tips and warnings
- Put enough adhesive tape at the edges of the fan so that there aren't any gaps between the wall and the fan when you hang it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for