Once you get into the final days of your degree program, spending a lot of time figuring out the details of your graduation gown, like determining your cap size, is the last thing you want to be doing. However, sizing for your graduation cap size is an easy process that should not take more than a few minutes of your time. Once you determine your graduation cap size, you will be one step closer to your graduation.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Measuring tape
- Graduation cap size chart
Place the measuring tape approximately one inch above your eyebrow and measure your the circumference of your head.
Record your measurement on a sheet of paper, rounding the number to the closest quarter inch.
Use a sizing chart to determine your graduation cap size.
Tips and warnings
- If you fall between two sizes, you should err on the bigger size.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for