Few women are blessed with naturally beautiful lashes. False eyelashes are used to make eyelashes appear fuller and longer. They are available in full sets or as individual lashes. Full lash sets add density to the entire lash line, while individual lashes can be used to fill in less dense areas or across the entire lash line. False lashes are applied to the lash line with a special adhesive. Knowing how to remove false eyelashes is the key to wearing them safely.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- False eyelash remover
- Cotton swabs
Use a cotton swab to apply fake eyelash remover to your lash line from the outer corner of your eye toward the inside corner. Gently tap the base of the false lashes with the cotton swab to loosen the adhesive. Allow the remover to soak in for a few seconds to soften the adhesive.
Gently pull off the individual fake eyelashes with clean tweezers after the adhesive has fully softened.
Apply more eyelash remover to remove residue left by the adhesive.
Clean the area around your eyes with make-up remover.
Tips and warnings
- Read all manufacturer's instructions before using false eyelash remover.
- If you don't have false eyelash remover, you can try soap and water. Be incredibly careful not to get any in your eyes.
- Olive oil and virgin coconut oil can be used to loosen the adhesive.
- Never remove fake eyelashes by tugging and pulling. Always remove the adhesive first.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for