Beats By Dr. Dre, are high-end headphones made by Monster to the specifications of hip-hop producer Dr. Dre. The three models in the Beats by Dre line are Studio, Solo and Tour. While they all offer first-class sound quality, the Studio and the Solo offer noise cancellation. Studio alone features battery powered amplification. However, no product in the Beats by Dr. Dre series features Bluetooth connectivity. This can easily be remedied.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Bluetooth headphone adaptor with 3.5mm female jack (see Resources).
- Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled music player, phone, or computer.
Connect your Beats by Dr. Dre with a Bluetooth adaptor via 3.5-inch headphone jack.
Turn on your Bluetooth adaptor.
Go to the Settings menu of your computer or Bluetooth media device, and turn on Bluetooth.
Set the Bluetooth on your computer or device to "Discoverable."
Select the adaptor from the menu of visible Bluetooth devices, once the Bluetooth headphone adaptor is discovered.
Tips and warnings
- Going wireless has its advantages: you will no longer be tethered to your computer or media player, you can move more easily and you are not in danger of getting the cord caught or damaged. You are however sacrificing sound quality. Wireless headsets will not sound as good as those with wires. Additionally, you will be using more power. If you are using these with your computer, this isn't a problem, but if you are using Bluetooth with a phone or portable media player, you can expect a significant drop in battery performance.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for