Many car owners deliberate long and hard about the colour of their next purchase. BMX owners are no different. The colour of your mode of transportation is a nonverbal statement about your personality. Fortunately, you can design the colour and composition of a BMX bike online at no cost. Print your designs to show your local bike painter, or match the colours with spray paints at your local hardware store.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet connection
- Updated Adobe Flash software
Navigate your browser to bmxcolor.narod.ru.
Click the "Go" button in the centre of the screen. The design application will automatically load and can take several minutes to do so, depending on your connection speed.
Select the desired view from the selection at the bottom left of the design interface. Your options are "Front," "Right "and "Back."
Click each BMX bike part from the list. You can choose among three stock colours (black, white and clean) or create a custom colour by moving each of the three colour sliders up and down. You can further customise each colour by selecting the "Soft" or "Dark" buttons located above the sliders.
Click "My Pegs" at the bottom of the parts list. Select one of the numbers (1 to 4) to customise the colour of each individual peg. Alternatively, click "Pegless" a bit farther down the menu to remove the pegs.
Click "Brake Lever," "Brake Cable" and "Brake Mechanism" to customise the appearance of each component. Alternatively, click "Brakeless" toward the bottom of the menu to remove the brakes.
Click the "Fullscreen" button to maximise the BMX design window on your monitor.
Right-click on the window when you are finished and select "Print" to create print copies of your creation. Print copies from each angle for clarification purposes.
Tips and warnings
- If your computer is having issues opening the BMX design application, visit the link provided in the "Resources" section to download the latest version of Adobe Flash. Also ensure that your Internet browser isn't blocking pop-up windows.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for