With no clearly marked clock-setting buttons, resetting a Pioneer car stereo clock radio without instructions can feel like a nearly impossible chore. However, the stereo's clock setting mode is easily accessed through the Settings menu, and the process is surprisingly simple. Instead of clearly marked "Hour" or "Minute" buttons, Pioneer car stereo clocks are set using the "Multi-Control" dial located on the left side of the stereo receiver.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Hold down the "SRC/Off" button until your Pioneer car stereo turns off.
Press and hold the "Multi-Control" dial until the Settings menu appears on the unit's digital display.
Turn the "Multi-Control" dial to scroll through the Settings menu options until the "Clock" option is highlighted. Press the "Multi-Control" dial to access the time-setting mode.
Press the "Multi-Control" dial again to set the hour on your Pioneer digital car stereo clock. Rotate the "Multi-Control" dial until the hour digits are set to the correct value.
Press the "Multi-Control" dial to advance the setting to the clock's minute digits. Turn the "Multi-Control" dial to adjust the minute digits to the correct value.
Tips and warnings
- Press the "Multi-Control" dial, as desired, to turn the digital clock display on or off.
- Clock-setting instructions for Pioneer car stereos can vary by model. Consult Pioneer customer service to receive setting advice for your model, if necessary.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for