Founded in 1862, Cyma is a Swiss company that designs, manufactures and retails fine high-end Swiss watches and chronometers for men and women. According to the company, every Cyma watch is covered by After-Sale Service for two years from date of purchase. Cyma watches can be purchased on the company website or at select jewellers and agents around the world.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Warranty Card
Contact an authorised Cyma jeweller by searching for an authorised jeweller on the company website; an authorised jeweller will process the repair for you.
Call 212-695-4270 to speak to the North American agent for Cyma.
Pack the watch in an insured, padded envelope and include the warranty card, your contact information and any repair instructions. You will be contacted for payment information before any non-warranty repair is started.
Mail the watch to Cyma After Sales and Service located at 39 West 14th Street, Suite 501, New York, New York, 10011.
Tips and warnings
- To avoid costly and unnecessary repairs to your Cyma watch, the company recommends you read and follow their maintenance and cleaning tips available on the company website.
- E-mail "After Sales Service" at email@example.com with any questions about your repair or call 212-695-4270.
- Having your Cyma watch repaired at an unauthorised service centre will void the warranty.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for