Seagate File Recovery is a software program for Microsoft Windows that aids the user in finding and restoring previously deleted files and folders. The Seagate technology makes it possible for users to bypass expensive alternatives like hiring a technician to recover their data for them. Instead, they can now recover their own data in the privacy of their own homes. Seagate offers a straightforward means for users of their products to register online. Registering ensures that owners of the software will receive prompt customer support and important product updates.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Seagate file recovery
- Product serial
Navigate to the Seagate products registration page (see Resources).
Select your country of residence by left-clicking on the "Country" drop-down menu and then left-clicking on your country's name. Left-click on the "Next" button.
Enter your product's serial number in the form provided and then left-click on "Next."
Enter your name and address in the space provided and then left-click on the "Finish" button.
Tips and warnings
- If you have a Seagate promo code, enter it in the space provided below the "Country" drop-down menu. These codes sometimes provide discounts for future Seagate purchases.
- Your serial is located on the bottom of the software packaging.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for